From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:32:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Weird keyboard behavior during remote access

Hi Debby,

I have version 12 on both the local computer and on the server.

I don't see this sticky key problem in any application except during
remote access sessions. But as I said, when it happens it screws up an
entire session, rendering the keyboard virtually inoperable to the
point that I can't even properly reboot the system but have to turn it
off and back on again.

On 10/24/11, Farfar on Laptop <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Kimber,

Knowing that there is a problem has never been an issue for FS.
Owning up to their contribution to it, is another matter. They have
traditionally blamed the Microsoft key handler as the real problem, but I
don't hear my sighted colleagues ever mentioning sticky keys.

Go figure, and just consider how FS's Openbook leave behind a sticky Control
key as a glaring indictment of the ownership.

You're right. After all these years, it would be easy for FS to build in an
un-stick subroutine in their scripts or underlying code.

Dave Carlson