From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of stintonjoe@...
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 8:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: i tunes

hi all

i have jaws 17 and  am trying to get it to  work with I tunes, now as far as I can tell jaws will read every thing in I tunes  apart from where my albums are stored, there jaws will read nothing at all, I got to where jaws says album table and curser around but  nothing is spoken.

I have updated I tunes but still nothing.

so if any one as any ideas I would be grateful thanks in advance Joe