From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
annajee82@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 1:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Bookmark in pdf and ppt

Is there a way to put a bookmark or marker in pdf documents. I have some
pdf documents that are readable with JAWS but they are very long and I want
to bookmark the section or line where I left off so that I can go right to
it next time I access the document. Also I'd like to in a sense "highlight"
lines or words. If multiple bookmarks can be placed in the document then I
can mark those things that I find particularly important so that I can
access just those phrases in the future.

Also I have a question about Powerpoint. I am wondering why pressing F6 does
not ever get me to the notes area in a ppt presentation. I am using office
365 powerpoint and i think i have jaws 16, although it may be even older
than that, I'm not sure.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Anna E Givens