From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 6:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: numbers and control panel

Hi,
To get JAWS to speak the numbers the way you want, press
Insert+6 on the numbers row to open settings center. Make
sure that you are in the default account by pressing
CTRL+Shift+C. In the edit box of settings center, type the
word number. Four suggestions will come up, downarrow to
choice three. It will say something like speak full digits
five numbers or above. Set this to how many digits you want
JAWS to say the digits like 7 digits. Now, you will hear the
numbers as you want them. tab to the Okay button and press
enter to save the settings in settings center. Now, for the
next question, to get the JAWS window out of the way, in the
JAWS window, go to the options menuu and press enter on
preferences. tab to where it says to run JAWS from the
system tray, and press the space bar on that check box. Now,
shut down JAWS, and when you restart JAWS, The JAWS window
will not be there anymore as you alt+tab, and it should read
the numbers the way you want JAWS to read them.
Take care,
David Moore