Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:04 PM
Subject: numbers and control panel

        hi all

I have just updated from jaws 12 to jaws 17, and am now trying to set it up.
so first question   its how do I get jaws to read a number as for example  one million and 1 instead of 1000001 ?
and second how do I get rid of the jaws control panel when I alt tab though my open programs?

thanks in advance for any help Joe