Re: How do you make the gmail account your default mail?

George,

           That's a mystery to me.  I just tried adding another Google Account under the Win10 Mail App and the first screen you get after choosing the Google option is the "Connecting to a Service" screen that shows you an actual Google page where you enter your Gmail username (or full e-mail address) as part of setting up the app connection to Google.  It doesn't reject the 'g' in the "@gmail.com" for me.

--
Brian

         ~ William James