how do you make an existing windows live mail account the default account?

Ryan Coverdell

I have successfully configured my gmail account and want to make it the default account. The instructions sent to me by Kevin Hourigan tell how to set one up, which I’ve already done. I want to switch between accounts and set gmail as default. I may later want to set another existing account as default (like my old centurytel one) or fix the configuration issues associated with it. How do you do this in wlm? The keyboard shortcuts are not announced when I hit the alt key. It says upper ribbon but does not tell how to access stuff there. Thank you ahead of time for your assistance.

Regards,

Ryan Coverdell