From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Coverdell
Sent: August 27, 2016 6:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how do send attachements in web mail

What is the easiest way to attachments from my desktop pc to messages using web mail? It's not as simple as simply typing the name of the file I want to attach. How do you do this in as few steps as possible?
Please, can some one respond? My windows live mail program is not working and web mail is not my default so I can't simply go to the send link by email option from the file itself.

Regards,

Ryan Coverdell