How do you make the gmail account your default mail?

Ryan Coverdell

I finally got the windows live mail to work. Praise God!

A few weeks ago gmail evidently blocked things for security reasons, but now I finally have my gmail account working on my windows live mail system. But I’m still confused about some accessibility issues. First, how do I turn off the annoying feature of it checking my other email account for new messages? That account is no longer configured properly and I don’t use it for now. Also, I didn’t set this one up as default yet and how do you do that using the keyboard? Please send to my email address as I will have this windows live mail program open and that would be the easiest way to get things today.

Regards,

Ryan Coverdell