Re: address for the accessible facebook

Laura Richardson

I’ve used the mobile FB site for some time now with great success.  I’ve never had the mobile site take me to the regular site.  Are you sure you’re not logged into both?  I would log out of the mobile site and then go to the regular FB site and log out.  Once you know you’re logged out of both, go to m.facebook.com and log in.

After you click on comments it takes you to another page; you’ll know this because if you go to the top of the page it will say “comments”.  Arrow down until you get to the edit box; type your comment and arrow down once to press enter on “comment button”.  To get back to the newsfeed (the previous page) press alt plus left arrow to go back.  Sometimes you have to press alt plus left arrow a couple of times before it goes back.

When you log into the FB mobile site and go to the top of the page it will say Facebook.  After you arrow down through the posts you will press enter on “see more stories”.  When you do this and go to the top of the page it will now say “newsfeed”.  Arrow down through the posts until you get to “see more stories” and press enter again to view more posts.  If you want to go back to the start of the newsfeed go to the top of the page and arrow down until you hear it say home and press enter.  You’ll know you’re at the start of the newsfeed because at the top of the page it will say Facebook and not newsfeed.

I’m not real great at explaining things so I hope this helps without confusion.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Drew Hunthausen
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: address for the accessible facebook

Hello all,

I just started using the mobile fb site and have a couple of questions. I really like the ease of navigation and access, but every time click to make a comment or go away from the main page when I click to go back it takes me to the regular fb page. Anyway to get wway from this and get back to the mobile page? thanks

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of michel.cormier@...
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: address for the accessible facebook

Most people just use the mobil site which is:

m.facebook.com

Don’t put in www in front just the M for mobil site.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of anthony campbell
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 4:49 PM
Subject: address for the accessible facebook

hello, please can some one give me the addresskind regards anthony

contact details

email: anthony.campbell7@...

private email: anthony.campbell1294@...

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.