From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Drew Hunthausen
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: address for the accessible facebook

Hello all,

I just started using the mobile fb site and have a couple of questions. I really like the ease of navigation and access, but every time click to make a comment or go away from the main page when I click to go back it takes me to the regular fb page. Anyway to get wway from this and get back to the mobile page? thanks