Re: Opening Facebook from email

john.falter

Hello Gudrun:

I sign on to the mobile site, enter my "friend list", and write on the timeline of the friend.

Or just go to the Edit field for all FB friends and post your happy birthday there.

On 8/25/2016 10:50 AM, Gudrun Brunot wrote:

Hi Gang: When we get these Facebook messages like “today is Lisa Smiths’s birthday… Wish Lisa a happy birthday,” the only type of links you can click on from there takes you to the regular Facebook sites, at least, that’s what I think. Wouldn’t it be nice if m.facebook could be activated instead? Anyone found a solution? I often ignore these requests, but I got 22 birthday greetings for my last birthday, and ignoring requests to reciprocate makes me feel like a cad—or should it be “cadesse,” since I’m of the female persuasion?

Cheers,

Gudrun

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.

Avast logo