Opening Facebook from email

Gudrun Brunot

Hi Gang: When we get these Facebook messages like “today is Lisa Smiths’s birthday… Wish Lisa a happy birthday,” the only type of links you can click on from there takes you to the regular Facebook sites, at least, that’s what I think. Wouldn’t it be nice if m.facebook could be activated instead? Anyone found a solution? I often ignore these requests, but I got 22 birthday greetings for my last birthday, and ignoring requests to reciprocate makes me feel like a cad—or should it be “cadesse,” since I’m of the female persuasion?

Cheers,

Gudrun

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.