From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:35:13 -0400
Subject: Weird keyboard behavior during remote access

Hi All,

Not sure how many of you have used Jaws for remote access, but I would
appreciate any help.

When I'm signed on to my work computer via a vpn using remote desktop,
occasionally the alt key seems to stick. That is whenever I press any
key I first hear "alt" followed by the name of the key be that up
arrow or whatever. The only way to unstick the alt key is to reboot
the local computer.

Is there another method for resetting the keyboard and unsticking the alt key?

Thanks,
Kim