Re: accessible video editing software with JAWS 16

anthony campbell <anthonycampbell7@...>

hello, i use nchsoftware video pad with jaws. you can try it for free but have to buy it. a very good price for what is does.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 4:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible video editing software with JAWS 16

You might try Filmora. It's free, but because I can't see past the
ends of my eyelashes, I don't know anything about how good it is,
which also begs the question of how a person who needs a screenreader
can use video editing software in the first place. By the way, if
you're into trying the higher-priced spread, Sound Forge has this
capability, but again, I don't know how a person who needs a
screenreader would do it and do it accurately.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:24:39 -0700, you wrote:

HI all:

I have a mentee who is interested in using video editing software who
is using JAWS 16. Before I start searching trial software for the
choices she's given me and putting it through its paces myself, has
anyone ever successfully used video editing software with JAWS?
Naturally I'd want to ensure she was using something that was
accessible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Patricia

kind regards anthony