From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 10:24 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Weird keyboard behavior during remote access

Kimber,

Knowing that there is a problem has never been an issue for FS.
Owning up to their contribution to it, is another matter. They have
traditionally blamed the Microsoft key handler as the real problem, but
don't hear my sighted colleagues ever mentioning sticky keys.

Go figure, and just consider how FS's Openbook leave behind a sticky
Control
key as a glaring indictment of the ownership.

You're right. After all these years, it would be easy for FS to build in
an
un-stick subroutine in their scripts or underlying code.

Dave Carlson