Re: Note taker with JF W

Marianne Denning

Yes, Freedom Scientific plans to have a new note taker in the near future but I don't know when it will be available.  If you want a note taker you might look at the Braillenote Touch by Humanware.  If you only need a braille display then look at the Focus 40 or 80 by Freedom Scientific.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Danney Yates <dwyates1@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, I need to get some type note taker for work. I currently use a pac mate that is quite old and becoming unreliable.
How long has it been since this product been updated? Are there plans for a new note taker from Freedom Scientific?
Danney Yates

Sent from my iPhone

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA