Re: A Question About Installing The Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Reinhard Stebner <reinhard.stebner@...>

Yes, I use this method. The computer rebooted and install the update. Took a while but there were no issues. C for me at least.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2016, at 7:22 PM, Mark <facebookmark@candleshoreblog.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise on my home laptop. I am currently
running v1151, or something like that.

I have not been prompted for the update yet but, upon reviewing a Microsoft
support page, I discovered that, should I wish to force the update, I can:

1.
From the Windows update dialog box, select the Learn More link located at
the end of the, "Looking for more information on the latest update?" text.

2.
Upon activating the link, a Microsoft webpage opens containing a link to the
Anniversary version.

So, my question is: Has anyone used this method to update their computer?
If so, were there any problems with Jaws, during the update process?

Thank you,

Mark