Regards,
Maria

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2016, at 3:43 AM, Sue Starfas <sueanne2749@gmail.com> wrote:

Are there other clients that a totally blind person can use?

Thanks.

Sue

-----Original Message----- From: Robin Frost
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 4:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't invoke Chicken Nugget since Windows 10 Anniversary update

Hi,
chicken Nugget is a desktop client allowing blind people to access twitter
without needing to interact with the site.
I hope that helps.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: kory anderson
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 3:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

what is chicken nugget?

-----Original Message----- From: Les Kriegler
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 3:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Robin, I've noticed that when going through tweets in Chicken Nugget,
sometimes Jaws is very slow to respond when I press down arrow to move from
tweet to tweet. I hope this is addressed in the update. I'm also running
Windows 10's anniversary release.

Les