From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: August 19, 2016 4:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word crashes when saving file

I don't have problems saving files in Word 2010 Pro but it frequently says
that the Normal file has been changed, which prevents Word from closing
unless I want to save the Normal, which has not had anything changed.

I can open a file, read it, exit Word ok the first time. If I open a second
file, read it, I cannot close word unless I use the task manager to kill it,
leaving a temp normal file hanging on my machine.

Windows 7 Pro, Office 2010 Pro, Jaws 16.

Tony

Tony