From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bonnie
Vegiard
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 7:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word crashes when saving file

Hi everyone,

I have had this problem for several weeks, so you may have talked about it a
while back and I missed it. If you weeks ago, Microsoft word started
crashing when I try to save the file. I can save changes to an already
existing file, but when I created a new file it would crash every time as I
tried to save it. I went on the Microsoft help pages, and I found a post
that said that word is now crashing when saving a file while using jaws. So
it is a known issue, but there was no sense of when it would be fixed.

Has anyone come up with a good work around for this problem? I have been
using WordPad, but that's not a very good workaround.

I am using windows 10, office 365, and the latest version of jaws. I think
this started happening before the latest jaws update came out. I wish I had
any idea when it would be fixed.

Thanks, Bonnie