Re: jaws anouncing every line with speech if you read with a braille display

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

orbit reader 20 manual for those interested. you can use it with jaws by telling jaws you have an aph refreshabraille.

http://tech.aph.org/or20/or20_doc.htm

On 8/17/2016 3:37 AM, André van Deventer wrote:

Hi all

I have now for the first time used Jaws 17 with a braille display.  In the past, when I read a document with the display, speech was completely silent.  For some reason now whenever I read a line with the braille display, Jaws reads the line in speech also.  I find this quite annoying and am wondering whether this can be turned off so that Jaws is silent during reading.

Regards

André

--
mozilla thunderbird email client