Why, JAWS, of course. See the subject line. I don't understand the
question. Are you asking about the program I'm using to change screen
resolution? It's called NirCMD.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:45:13 -0400, you wrote:

you forgot to mention which program you are referring to.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Steve Matzura [mailto:number6@noisynotes.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Aug 17, 2016 9:25 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS Command-Line Arguments and Switches

Where would I find a complete list of JAWS startup command-line
switches and options? I need to write a quick-and-dirty three-line
batch file to stop JAWS, change screen resolution with another
program, then start it again. I have discovered that it's best to
restart JAWS after changing screen resolution, so I thought I'd just
put everything in a batch file and stick it up on the Desktop for easy
activation. But I can't find a comprehensive list of JAWS command-line
arguments and switches anywhere.

Thanks in advance.