From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: August 17, 2016 12:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws anouncing every line with speech if you read with a braille display

Hi all

I have now for the first time used Jaws 17 with a braille display.  In the past, when I read a document with the display, speech was completely silent.  For some reason now whenever I read a line with the braille display, Jaws reads the line in speech also.  I find this quite annoying and am wondering whether this can be turned off so that Jaws is silent during reading.

Regards

André