Re: Using Jaws Scrictly for MathML and Document reading, (sighted user)

Maria Kristic

Hi Ben,

First RE FS, you might want to try Technical Support at (727) 803-8600. Customer Service is more geared to product sales, checking on order status, and such…

Second, RE your question, how about muting speech when you don’t need it (JAWSKey+SPACE, S toggles speech; JAWSKey is either CAPS LOCK or INSERT key) and then just unmuting it with that same command when you need speech to read something to you? Just a thought…

Good luck!

Regards,

Maria