From: Sharon
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 7:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Are mp3's accessible on Amazon now?

Check to see if you are downloading the same song over and over by doing this, instead of a new song each time.

On a call to Microsoft, I was told that when you down arrow between downloads, the last download is picked, but that when you tab from one to another, you select the next one in a list. At least in Windows 7 anyway.

Sharon