how do you set the "send page by email" option to work

Ryan Coverdell

I would like to send internet pages either to others or to myself via
email, specifically webmail. Two questions. How do you activate this
option in internet explorer. Secondly, how do I make my gmail webmail
account my default email it goes to when sending attachments instead
of windows live mail? That program may have to be retooled or
something because I can't get it to work. I'd like to not have to use
it. Please, please send me these lists of instructions for doing these
things off list so I don't have to go to the list site. I never did
receive, in my email, the official list yet either.

Hope to hear from you soon in a reply,

Ryan Coverdell