From: Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Are mp3's accessible on Amazon now?

Has anyone on this list bought and downloaded digital mp3's from amazon.com lately? Are they now accessible since they got rid of the mp3 downloader?

I am seeking answers, since I want to download some mp3's from Amazon.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13972 (20160816) __________

http://www.eset.com