From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 5:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: captchabegone, instructions

Hi, all,

\

Now that I’ve downloaded Captchabegone, could someone give me simple instructions for using it on a website? Neither the video on the website, nor the instructions given there, were clear enough. thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince