Re: what is the official site for the JFW list postings?

john.falter

Questions not related to JAWS could be sent to:

blindAccessHelp@...

Use this for JAWS related questions:
jfw@groups.io

On 8/15/2016 6:54 AM, Ryan Coverdell wrote:
I have a long series of questions I am about to unleash to the list.
Some will not necessarily be about JAWS necessarily but will be about
accessibility in general with various communications products. If you
deem any of these to not be appropriate for this list, please
redirrect me to the forum where I should ask them.      The first of
the questions is very simple. I would like to start reading list
postings on my Pac Mate. However, I don't have the official  url of
the JFW group site. What is it? Please send it preferably off list
since I don't receive the e-mails every day anymore. If you want to
send it on the list too that's fine.      Kind regards,           Ryan
Coverdell

Avast logo