Re: browser and clickable woes

Stan,

         The first thing I would suggest is clearing browser cache for your browsers either by their internal methods (which you can find by doing a search on the browser name plus the two words clear cache) or using a third party tool such as CCleaner and see if that makes any difference.

          I have seen all kinds of problems pop up because of cache corruption and just as mysteriously disappear after cache is cleared.  This may have nothing to do with your problem but it's stall a good place to start.
--
Brian

         ~ William James