Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

Swati Sinha

Hello,
From where we can get these scripts?
Can anyone work on, with the scripts to make an application accessible?
How can I learnthis, so that I can do scripting?
Does scripting require any programming background?
Thank you in advance.

----- Original Message -----
From: "kaveinthran" <kavein2211@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

hi sir,

You can try adobe audition or CCleaner

or, even audacity

On 10/24/2011 2:21 AM, John Martyn wrote:
Hi all,
While I wrap up some last minute scripting projects, I am looking for a new
application to script. I won't be doing any financial applications or office
applications this time, but any other suggestions are welcome.
I've gotten rather quick at doing this so challenges are also welcome.
John Martyn

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4628 (20091122) __________

http://www.eset.com