System Restore Question

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

As I noted about an hour ago, doing a system restore solved my problem with the folder display list in Outlook 2016.

However, for some reason, the first time I tried it, the system restore back to two days ago did not stay.

When I got back into system restore, the “Undo system restore” option was checked, and I could not get down lower on the screen to check the option that lists restore points.  I could find the option with my Jaws cursor, but could not access or check it using the P C cursor.

I had to seek sighted assistance to get to this option.

Does anyone have a work-around for this issue?

Hopefully, my earlier system restore point will stay this time.

Thanks all for your patience.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan