Re: Strange Outlook 2016 Issue

Loreal Lavigna <Llavigna2@...>

Have you tried the key command Control plus Y?  This is the “move to folder” keyboard shortcut with JAWS.  Hope this helps you!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 5:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Strange Outlook 2016 Issue

Hello, all.

This afternoon, I tried accessing my list of folders in Outlook 2016, and am suddenly unable to access the folder list.

I can get someone sighted to access my Outlook folders via the mouse, but whenever I shift Tab from my message list view to my folder list, I get a current mailbox submenu item, and I can’t move anywhere with my arrow keys.

It’s almost like Jaws is stuck in my current list view, with no way to get back to my list of Outlook folders.

I have checked my layout  settings under the settings view, and all seems as it should be.  My folder view is set to normal, the reading pane is set to off, and the to do bar is off.

I’m at a loss as to what to do here to get things back to the way they should be.

I’m using Jaws 17 and Windows 7 here.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan