Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 2:32 PM
Subject: i tunes

Hi all

well my I tunes problems are getting stranger and stranger !!
so after a phone call to jaws I was told the reason jaws wasn't working with I tunes was that  my version 12 was just to old, and I would have to by a newer version.
so well I thought before i spend  a whopping 3 hundred and 75 pounds I  would down load the latest demo of jaws and make sure, so I did this. and well it as made no difference I tunes will still not talk to me.
so any way I am now out of ideas so as any one got any thing they can suggest ? and is any one else having problems  with i tunes?  or is it working ok for the rest of you ? and if so what version of jaws are you using with it ?
oh I  would like to add here although I haven't sorted my jaws and I tunes problem out yet the person I spoke to from jaws was very helpful.

thanks in advance Joe