Re: media creation tool didn't download new or so it appears

Maria Campbell

OK.  Now I'm nervous.  If I press the keys you mention, I get the message of having even an earlier build than you. However, if I press start menu, tab to system and enter, down arrow to about and enter, I get the version of 1607.

What to do?

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, hunanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama
On 8/7/2016 12:58 PM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:

Greetings,

I went to System in the control panel, could not find About, but pressing the Windows Key, and then insert, control, V, did announce a version. 10.0.185…, so I take it I am not up-dated to the anniversary version?

Cheers Kevin.