From: ken lawrence via Groups.io [mailto:kenlawrence124=aol.com@groups.io]
Sent: Saturday, Aug 6, 2016 9:06 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: media creation tool didn't download new or so it appears

Hi listers I had the windows media creation tool on my computer from a
previous repare/install so found it and ran it I selected upgrade this
PC now and in roughly 2 hours was back up and running. the first thing
I did was test the edge browser and jaws still couldn’t read it. the
blind bargains post said that edge version 14 should be in the
anniversary update of windows. it doesn’t appear to have done the
anniversary update. edge still can’t read with jaws. tried something
very basic the mobile version of facebook. is the anniversary update
not up as yet or is there something else I should have done. the
computer said I installed windows 10 home. is the update there yet and
if not will I get some kind of notification in the notification center?