Hi,
What does a standard and nonstandard windows class nean? And how does assigning them work?
Shane.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016, 9:00 AM Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

You might try two things, as follows.  First, in JAWS settings, you can find options for how buttons are read such as screen text, alt attribute an so on.  Try messing around with those.  Second, in JAWS Manager (ins+F2) and when on a button see what “window Class” is assigned.  Perhaps reassigning a non standard class to the standard “button” class fixes the problem.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 10:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windscribe.

Hi listers,
I just installed Windscribe on my laptop, running Win 10, Jaws 17. It appears as though this program isn't accessible with Jaws, all I'm hearing while tabbing around is button, button, button. Is there a way to possibly make this accessible, and if not, do you guys know of another free VPN?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

--