From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 12:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Firefox 48.0 and the JAWS Cursor

Hello, JAWS, Firefox users. With the advent of Firefox version 48.0, the JAWS cursor no longer reads the screen, even though, in the Firefox configuration file:

"gfx.direct2d.disabled" has a value of True.
"layers.acceleration.disabled" has a value of True.
layers.offmainthreadcomposition.enabled has a value of False.

Has anyone heard of a new fix to get the JAWS cursor to become accessible in Firefox again?

Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13904 (20160803) __________

http://www.eset.com