From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 2:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: JAWS Scripting for a new application

Hi there Magoo,

At 05:21 PM 10/23/2011, you wrote:
yes he should do something for the few who like music, that would be
about as helpfull as the f m radio in the braille notes, voice sense
and etc.
I didn't say anything about liking music, I was talking about mixing,
mastering, recording, i.e. professionals working in studios.
Anyway, that's probably too small a niche for John to consider, which is
fine.