Re: windows 10 mail adding contact

Mark Furness

Well now I know the problem, I do not log into windows, using a microsoft account. I just hit my power button and I am automatically logged in.
Mark

On Jul 29, 2016, at 12:32 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Mark,

          You didn't read far enough.  The whole "placement" thing doesn't work.  You must log in to people.live.com using the same Microsoft Account you're using to log in to Windows 10 and import the contacts via their web interface if this is to work.  If you're not using a Microsoft Account as your Win10 login method then I have no idea whether this can be done successfully or not.
--
Brian

         ~ William James