Re: windows 10 mail adding contact

Mark Furness

I put my v cards in the place where they said they should be placed. But, when I want to sent an email, the to field does not auto fil, when I start to type in their name.

Mark

On Jul 29, 2016, at 11:22 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Mark,

           Take a look at this thread on answers.microsoft.com, paying particular attention to the post from Syed Abdul Jabbar on November 12, 2015.

            The process is not complicated, per se, but it is convoluted compared to what most of us are used to as a straight import process.
--
Brian

         ~ William James