Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

Juan Pablo <jpculasso@...>

You mast to upgrade to jaws 12 or 13 to avoid these inconveniences.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 6:54 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

Hello,
Does anyone know if there are scripts for the new WLM?
I'm running Windows Vista and Jaws 11 and I just installed WLM. It seems as
if it is utilizing ribbons instead of a menu bar, so I'm stuck with a
not-so-good way of changing my settings. Also the spell check is horrible
because it just tells the word that it wants to change to, not the
misspelled word.
I don't think this problem was on the old Windows Live Mail but I don't know
how to get an earlier version of WLM.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs