From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shane clark
Sent: July 27, 2016 7:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Assistance with auto correct.

Hi list,
So I was trying to get auto correct enabled on Word 2016, on my HP laptop running Win 10, and Jaws 17. I'm able to get to the proofing tav, then to auto correct, but once I press the space  bar and activate this tab, I'm not sure what to do from there. What should I see in this screen, and what do I need to do to enable auto correct, and configure it to my liking?
Thanks so much for any and all assistance, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.