Re: Does Convenient OCR work within a MS Outlook 2010 message which is apparently a graphic?

Shai

Hello Keith,
I don't think that convenient OCR should work in this instance but you
could try to OCR the currently open window or the whole screen. To do
this, first have the message with the graphic open and then go into
the convenient OCR menu and press w for window or s for the whole
screen. If it works, you should be able to read at least some of the
message.
I hope that helps

On 7/28/16, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. <kramlinger.keith@mayo.edu> wrote:
HI,

I'm running Windows 7 Pro and the latest JAWS 17 on a 64 bit laptop.

I've received a message in Outlook 2010 in which only the Header information
reads. I'm guessing the message area is a graphic. I can't seem to get
Convenient OCR to work on this. Should it? If so, any pointers to get it to
work?

Thanks in advance, Keith