more voices for jaws

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

I have a suggestion for more voices for jaws perhaps you on this list who remember keynote gold multimedia and sapi4 infovox230 could also write to freedom scientific so these could be implemented. 1.                FS should have their own version of Baum international TTS so both jaws, and apps outside of jaws can see and use sapi4 voices such as the free TruVoice under sapi5 a sapi4 to sapi5 bridge. 2. Add Japanese Korean and Chinese eloquence languages. 3. Acquire the old sapi4 Infovox230 multilingual and add it to jaws as a sapi voice so both jaws and apps outside of jaws can use it. 3. Acquire Keynote gold Multilingual and add it to jaws as a sapi4 or sapi5 tts engine choice. 4. Add ESpeak to jaws as a tts choice. Then FS could say we have the most voices when installing jaws.