Re: Captcha be gone

Michael Chopra <justforlists689@...>

Hi Allan. This programme sounds really good. I went to the site and listened to the demo. How did you hear about this program?

Thanks.

From Michael.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, 19 July 2016 12:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Captcha be gone

Hello,

Just tried the new captcha be gone program for solving Captcha’s without sighted assistance. Works great with Jaws latest version. A bit pricy but I guess the independence factor is worth it.

Anyone else using it? I only subscribed for one month but will probably go for the year. Are there some test sites out there I can further test this on? I used the other night while booking some airport to cruise  terminal transportation for an upcoming trip.

To read up on it, go to:

www.captchabegone.com

best,

Al