Re: Using Microsoft Narrator to download and install JAWS

anil adivishnu

login screen use windows plus u to open acction centre and use up an
down keys to navigate to the screen reader and press enter

On 7/15/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to let you know that in win10, to tturn on Narrator, just press
windows+enter and Narrator will start. Just press alt+tab to the Narrator
window and tab through different catagories of settings and adjust the voice
rate, voice you hear, and many more settings. Narrator does perform many
tasks like reading a document in notepad, You can navigate your entire
computer, you can find files on a flash drive with it, and on and on. Now,
in win 7 or below, Press windows+U to bring up ease of access, and press the
letter N for Narrator, I think, I cannot remember this for sure, because I
have used 8.1 and above for three years. In that Narrator window, there are
over 70 keyboard commands to memorize. For example, to read the item you are
on, press caps lock+D. You can use up and down arrows like always to go
through a list and use first letter navigation.
Take care.
David Moore