From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:28 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

John,

I'm struggling with the interface with Logitech Harmony Remote. It allows a
single remote to be programmed to issue a series of commands in sequence, to
simplify the control of separate audio/video components.

The initial launch, installation, and the ultimate web interface are all
very inaccessible, even with JAWS 13's OCR.

Off-list I can "loan" you the files to install, but unfortunately in order
to get it running, you need an actual Harmony remote connected via USB. A
long shot, I know, but what a great tool to have for the VI.

Dave Carlson