From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve &
Shannon Cook
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 9:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Random Function in Excel

Hi,

Using JAWS 17, Excel 2010 and Windows 10. I have an Excel spread sheet with
names in column A on rows 2 through 200. I want to use the random function
to create a formula to use in order to select a person's name to use for
door prizes. I can't figure out how to write the formula. Thanks in
advance for any assistance!

Steve