Re: JAWS and installing Adobe products

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Sandra. I'm so glad you got YouTube working again for you.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS and installing Adobe products

I lied, I couldn’t resist re-starting and seeing if Youtube worked, ONE more time. Well, I neglected to factor in that I had had to change my Google password a week and a half ago—about when Youtube “malfunctioned”. Of course, I had already signed into email because I use it so darn much, but hadn’t made the connection that I might have to sign into Youtube, ‘til just now; when I did, success! The song I’ve been trying to Youtube for over a week? (ironically): “Everything’s All Right” from J.C. Superstar (Elliman version). On a lighter note—little wonder that, at one point, Corey Glover, of Living Color, whose work I always liked, portrayed Judas a few years ago—I see the rough-edged quality Weber and Rice were looking for, and he had to have been fabulous; did anyone attend when he was in that role, and if so, tell me all about the show! Thanks for bearing with me—so gratifying that this has borne fruit, at last. Not sure which variable affected the change, though guessing the sign-in thing (I played with so many issues, though, so who knows—just glad everything’s back in working order; my life is all straightened out now—at least for a while)!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13805 (20160714) __________

http://www.eset.com